Q & A Session

Craig Groeschel, besides having one of the hardest last names to spell, is the pastor at LifeChurch.tv, which is located in Oklahoma.  They have several different campuses, and are a fast-growing church.  He often speaks at conferences for church leaders, and currently has a book out call, It, which is currently on my reading list.  I came across the video below as I was checking out my Google Reader this morning.  It was originally posted by Tripp, which is a blog I recently started following thanks to Jonathan at Stuff Christians Like.  I love it.  This post is now totally linktastic!  Not to mention, it has absolutely nothing to do with baseball!




P.S. - This post officially puts me over last year's number of posts.  I don't know what it is, but I've taken to blogging quite a bit lately.

0 comments: