Fun Blog!!!

Okay, I have primarily been using this blog to post some of my more serious thoughts on things relating to theology, Scripture and other important things. Lately, I've been feeling the need to branch out a little more. As you can tell from the archive list, I get a serious writing bug every once in a while, but what about the less than serious stuff that I think about - and believe me, there is quite a bit of that! Well, in honor of my newfound writing bug, I've decided to start another blog. It can be found at: http://randomthoughtsinministry.blogspot.com/

I'm going to be using this blog for more of my day-to-day thoughts about a wide range of topics that are important to me - life with my lovely wife, food, St. Louis Cardinals, humor, movies, music and whatever else my pop into my head at the time.

Don't worry, I'll still be posting my serious thoughts on this blog, but as has been the case, the frequency will continue to be rather spotty. I might have something up by the end of the month. I've been reading through Jeremiah lately, and there is a lot of good stuff there. Also, a handful of adults will be going with 14 youth on a mission trip to Carthage, TX this coming Saturday, so I'm sure I'll have plenty to write about at the end of the month.

0 comments: