100 Things, Finale!

And to close it out, #'s 81-100.

81. I recognize that someday I may be appointed to Seymour and will have to deal with my irrational hatred of that town.  But for now, I'll let it fester. (Not sure what I'm talking about?  Check out #80 on yesterday's post.)

82. I wrote more blogs in December of last year than I did in 2006 and 2007 combined.

83. I finally realized that I don't have to put anything terribly profound up on my blog.  It's my blog, an online expression of who I am.

84. I secretely want to write cool things and be published, but I don't have the time or the discipline to actually write a book.

85. I spent 10 years from the time that I first felt called to ministry to the time I received my first appointment.  In another 2 years, I'll be fully ordained... hopefully...

86. When people asked me how I felt about North Indiana and South Indiana Conferences of the UMC merging, I told them that I haven't been around long enough to know the difference, but it seems to make sense to me.

87. I keep up with pop culture by watching The Soup on E!  It's one of my favorite shows each week.

88.  I also like to watch: The Unit, Chuck, Heroes, House, Scrubs, The Office, 30 Rock, My Name is Earl, and Criminal Minds.

89. I rolled my eyes when my wife wanted to buy all the seasons of Friends and proceeded to watch them all the way through.  Now, I want to buy all the seasons of Scrubs and watch them all the way through.

90. The whole reason I bought an iPod was because I got speakers and an iTunes gift card at my wife's family Christmas party.  Before that, I never put a lot of thought into getting one.

91. My wife has 348,923 people in her immediate family.  We had been doing birthday parties on a monthly basis, but now I think it is going to be every other month.

92. At my wife's family birthday parties, we sing to each individual.  At the last one, I lost count after the 9th person.

93. When we got married, I suggested buying a pool table and building a cover for it so that it could be used as a dining room table.  My wife said no, but I still think it would be a great idea.

94. I used to be a big Miami Dolphins fan.  My dad and I would go just about every year to see the Dolphins take on the Colts at the Hoosier Dome.  I was there when Dan Marino broke the career TD record, and still have the ticket stub.

95. After Marino retired and Peyton Manning was drafted by the Colts, I have become more of a Colts fan.  I still also root for the Bears, which made the Super Bowl a couple years ago rather difficult.

96. 2004 was one of the most difficult years for me when it came to sports.  The Cardinals won 104 games, best team in baseball, but lost to the Red Sox in the World Series.  The Colts lost to the Patriots in the AFC Championship game.  Illinois college basketball lost 2 games all season - their final regular season game, and the championship game.

97. I still don't like Sean May because of the way he got away with so many fouls in the Illinois-UNC championship game.  Illinois' center wiped his own nose and got called for a foul in that game.  May knocked over people and walked away foul-free.

98. I'm not a big fan of just plain pepperoni pizza.  I don't mind pepperoni's with other things, just not by themselves on a pizza.

99. I'm kind of specific about the pens that I use.  I like the ones that you click on the end, but not the fancy ones like that.

100. I didn't realize how difficult it would be to come up with 100 things about myself!

0 comments: