2010 ESPN Fantasy Baseball Team

It's that time again! That's right, it's the time of the year when I draft a fantasy baseball team and get really excited about it until I lose interest mid-July!

Because I enjoyed my fantasy football experience so much with ESPN, I decided to give baseball a try as well. Plus, I'm a fan of the ol' live draft. Best way to build your team, if you ask me. So, here's the lineup!

C - Geovany Soto (the only Cubbie I have on the roster!)
1b - Justin Morneau
2b - Chase Utley
3b - Mark Reynolds
ss - J.J. Hardy
2b/ss - Placido Polanco
1b/3b - Kendry Morales
of - Carl Crawford
of - Matt Holliday
of - Josh Hamilton
of - Jay Bruce
of - Michael Bourn
util - Colby Rasmus
bench - Ryan Ludwick
bench - Chris Coghlan

And the pitchers:
Dan Haren
Adam Wainwright
Chris Carpenter
Jonathan Papelbon
Francisco Rodriguez
Jake Peavy
Francisco Cordero
Jair Jurrjens
Jonathan Sanchez
Ryan Franklin

So, there you have it! I doubt I'll do weekly updates like I have for my fantasy football, but I'm sure we'll check in from time to time.

0 comments: