Team #2

I spent a little bit of time talking with my brother-in-law last night about his fantasy football team on ESPN. He's doing a league with a bunch of his friends and they're doing a live draft, and that got me thinking about signing up for a second team on ESPN and doing a draft. So, that's what I did. I just finished my first live draft, and I'm pretty happy about my team - apart from not having Manning on my team for the first time in eight years.

So, without any further build-up, here is my #2 team for this fantasy football season.

QB: Rivers, Roethlisberger
RB: Peterson, Westbrook, Addai, Hightower, Maroney
WR: Wayne, Ward, Walter, Hester
TE: Tony Gonzalez, Kellen Winslow
DEF: Chicago, New England
K: Rackers

I don't have a back-up kicker, but I figure when the off week comes, I'll just pick one up off the waiver wire. In this league, I can play either 3 RB's or 3 WR's each week. With 5 RB's one of them will probably be trade-bait or end up on the waiver wire. We'll see how it shakes out.

All in all, though, I think this is a pretty strong team, but we'll see how it shakes out.

0 comments: