Can You Hear the Call?

No, this isn't a sermon or a devotional thoughts blog, in spite of what you may think from the title of the post. It is a post to announce the most glorious news that I have heard since I found out I was going to be a father (by the way, if you haven't heard.... I'M GOING TO BE A FATHER!!!!!).

In checking in on some of my blogs in Google Reader, one of the categories that I have set up is "Wii". I like to see what's coming up and read some of the reviews for the Wii and its games. Anyway! CALL OF DUTY 4: MODERN WARFARE IS COMING OUT ON THE WII!!!!!! It is scheduled to be released on November 10th in conjunction with the launch of Modern Warfare 2 for other game consoles.

After playing through Call of Duty: World at War, I bought CoD4 for our computer at a Half Price Books, but our computer doesn't have the necessary video component to play the game. I've wanted to play it, but just haven't been able to do so. With any luck, this one will also have an online format similar to CoD:WaW.

So, if you were wondering what might end up on my Christmas list.... well, there you go....

0 comments: