I've Opened the Box... Pandora's Box...

I stumbled upon something recently. It's something that I'm pretty sure other people have mentioned to me before, but I never thought too much about it until the end of last week. It's called Pandora Radio, and it's found at http://www.pandora.com/. I know, I know, original web address.

This is quite possibly the coolest thing I've ever seen, well, other than this amazing baby preacher:


Makes me wonder what type of church this kid goes to! But back to the point at hand. You simply type in an artist that you like, and it will search for artists with similar musical... whatevers... sound, style, etc. Right now, I have 5 radio stations: 12 Stones, Chris Rice, Modest Mussorgsky, Gregorian Chant and Alison Krauss.

To quote a friend of mine, "If you look at my iPod, you'd guess that I was either an old lady or an angry teenager." Well, I guess I can say something similar; except, I don't have an iPod; I have Pandora. The box is open...

0 comments: