Fantasy Football

I'm kinda in between meetings right now in my busy day, so I thought I'd take just a couple of minutes to throw out a little info on the ol' blog (I say "ol' " as if I've actually been using this particular blog for a long time...).

Here's my starting lineup for my fantasy football team this week:
QB: Peyton Manning
RB: Darren McFadden
RB: Jamal Lewis
WR: Jerricho Cotchery
WR: Chris Chambers
WR: Marvin Harrison
TE: Kellen Winslow
K: Adam Vinatieri
DEF: San Diego

And my picks:
Giants, Bengals, Jaguars, Jets, Patriots, Saints, Eagles, Steelers, Lions, Seahawks, Chargers, Cardinals, Cowboys, Colts, Vikings and Broncos.

For my survival football (pick one team, if they lose, you're done):
Eagles over Rams

And finally, for my salary cap football:
QB: D. Brees
RB: J. Lewis
RB: D. McFadden
WR: A. Battle
WR: R. Wayne
WR: Ca. Johnson
TE: J. Witten
K: R. Bironas
DEF: Indianapolis

Come Monday/Tuesday morning, I'll either look like a genius or an idiot.

1 comments:

Katie Kermeen Swisher said...

Either way, you'll look sexy to me! :)