2010 Fantasy Football Roster

It's almost that time again!  The Swish's Pals league had its draft this morning, and I have to admit, I'm pretty happy with the team I was able to assemble.  You'll be getting the weekly updates once the league rolls around, but I'm just going to throw out that I'm shooting for an 11-2 season with a successful defense of my 2009 title.  We'll see how it goes.

QB - Drew Brees, Alex Smith
RB - Ray Rice, Steven Jackson, Ryan Mathews, Matt Forte, Clinton Portis
WR - Hines Ward, Johnny Knox, T.J. Houshmanzadeh, Donald Driver, Derrick Mason
TE - Jermichael Finley, Heath Miller
D/ST - 49ers
K - Neil Rackers

I've got a lot of guys with some significant upside, but overall production is going to be uncertain.  I'm not too heavily dependent on any one team this season; I've got two from 4 different teams, but in each grouping, only 1 is going to be a regular starter unless something major happens.  I am pretty happy about having 3 of the Top 10 overall players (Brees, Rice & Jackson).  We'll see how it goes!

0 comments: