Worst Movies of the Decade

Apparently Rotten Tomatoes has put out their list of 100 worst movies of the decade. I thought I'd go through and actually admit to which ones I have actually seen. So, here they are with rank included.

98. Cheaper By the Dozen 2 - the original wasn't too bad
97. Boat Trip - Let's just say we shut the curtains and stopped watching halfway through.
94. The New Guy - Gotta love movies with DJ Qualls
90. Dragonfly - odd...
84. Thr3e - Thank you, Netflix Instant Watch
63. Yours, Mine & Ours - Actually a remake of a '60's movie; didn't think it was that bad.
59. 88 Minutes - Again, thank you, Netflix Instant Watch
49. In the Name of the King: A Dungeon Siege Tale - Ray Liotta, you have failed me...
36. The Whole Ten Yards - I actually like this one, it's not as good as the first, but still funny.
27. Battlefield Earth - John Travolta, you let us all down...
25. Meet the Spartans - Spoof of 300, didn't get through half of it.
7. Strange Wilderness - I did laugh frequently, but I'm not surprised it's here; total stoner movie.

I'm proud to say that I've only seen 12 of Rotten Tomatoes' worst 100 films of the decade, and most of those were near the bottom(?) of the list. In case you were wondering, the worst movie of the decade: Ballistic: Ecks vs. Sever.


0 comments: