Random iTunes Sermon Prep Music, 1/5/09

Well, it's another Monday morning.  Services went very well yesterday.  I am loving being with these people in the middle of nowhere.  I'm expecting a friend to stop by tomorrow, which means I have a lot of work to do on Sunday's sermon today.  And, just for your brief entertainment, here's the next 10 songs on my iTunes shuffled Chill Mix.

1. Let Me Sing, Andrew Peterson
2. Blue Northern Lights, Ollabelle
3. You Had Me From Hello, Kenny Chesney
4. Trying, Lifehouse
5. Come Away With Me, Norah Jones
6. Freedom, Wynonna (what?  Wynonna?  ok, it's from the Prince of Egypt soundtrack)
7. Heaven's Pearls, Ollabelle
8. The Chasing Song, Andrew Peterson
9. Walking Man, James Taylor
10. Only One, Lifehouse

Now, it's off to work!

1 comments:

Katie Kermeen Swisher said...

I love being with YOU in the middle of nowhere...who'da thunk I would actually LIKE it out there? Missing you tonight...I love you!