Things You Can't Make Up, Part 1

One of the things that Katie and I like to do, as I've probably mentioned before, is watch movies. Every once in a while, I browse through the Instant Watch movies on Netflix. Here is a movie that I came across:

Monsturd

Serial killer Jack Schmidt (Brad Dosland) is a fugitive who has the politce and FBI hot on his trail. After being cornered and wounded by law enforcement authorities, he falls into a sewage tunnel where the chemical company Dutech has also been dumping its toxic waste. The poisonous mixture of feces and chemicals mysteriously transforms Jack into a part-human, part-feces monster who sets out on a deadly rampage.



Just for the record - No, I did not watch it... as far as you know.

1 comments:

Katie Kermeen Swisher said...

Wow...this is amazing! Can we watch it??? :)