Really? It's been that long????

So, I've gotten into reading some blogs lately. Some from seminary friends and others from people whose ministries I respect. Then I thought to myself, "When was the last time I updated my blog?" Well, apparently it was in October. As a friend of mine in college once said, "Time's fun when you're having flies." It has been nearly six months since I've added anything to my blog. For the two people that actually read it, I apologize. For those that are stumbling on it right now, well... you probably don't care all that much.

Things have been going well now that I am back in Indiana. I certainly miss Wilmore from time to time, and definitely miss my friends... and playing softball.... But perhaps what I miss the most is making the time to study and reflect on the Word. I'm trying to pick back up on this, and I have a handful of books that I'm working on right now. So, hopefully, I'll have some more to add in the near future. What I am going to do in the next couple of days is upload some of the sermons that I have preached in my local congregation. I've been preaching monthly since December, so I have about 5 sermons to put on here. If you do read this regularly, be sure to check back in the next couple of days to read these sermons.

Just some musings from a traveling pilgrim.

0 comments: